We´re proud to present the latest evolution The X-Proto GEN 20 – 3D Printer of the Xplorer 3D PROTO series , inspired by one of our most popular 3D printer the X-PROTO Prototyping Desktop 3D Printer. Our more advanced version, X-PROTO GEN 20, offers significant improvements like flat packed 3D Printer kit that comes in just 3 parts partially assembled, that you just needs to put together to get it to work. The package also includes easy to understand user manuals for step-by-step assembly guidelines and an active support service via our 3D forum & support team to help with any queries you might have.
In other words, the best 3D printing machine at the best price with the easiest setup!
– Build Area 230*230*260 mm
– Supported materials up to 260*C – ABS, PLA, PETG, TPU, Wood, Carbon Fiber & Metal PLAs, HIPS, PC, PP etc.
– Removable, Flexible Magnetic Build Plate.
– Printing Accuracy 100 microns
– Dual Z-Axis Lead Screws for more stable printing
– Direct Drive bidirectional dual gear extruder – supports wide range of materials
– 32Bit ARM Mother Board with TMC 2208 Silent Stepper drivers
– Power Fail Resume option
– Filament Run-out Sensor
– 3.5″ color touch screen
– 350W – 24V supply resulting in Faster heating time.
– High-quality Limit Switches
– Supports on-line via PC and Offline Printing via SD CARD.
– fully enclosed Metallic body
– 95% assembled, just requires 5 min assembly before getting started with 3D Printing.
– Comes with 1 Year Warranty excluding nozzle & Extruder (3 months)
|Structure||Powder Coated metal body with V-Slot Aluminum frame|
|Printing size||230*230*260 mm|
|Touch screen||YES – 3.5″ Color Touch Screen|
|Printing speed||30 to 80 mm/s|
|Standard Nozzle Diameter||0.4mm (Can be customized to any available nozzle size 0.35 ~ 1.0)|
|Hot bed temperature||Upto 100*C|
|Hot bed material||Aluminum|
|XY axis positioning accuracy||0.012mm|
|Z axis positioning accuracy||0.004mm|
|Printing material support||ABS, PLA, PetG, WoodX, Flex, Bronze, PC etc|
|Printing material diameter||1.75mm|
|Supported CAD format||STL, G-Code|
|Model supporting function||Optional|
|Power Fail Resume||Yes|
|Device weight||12 KG|
|Packing dimension||525 x 415 x 225 mm|
|Power supply||350W – 24V supply resulting in Faster heating time.|
|Printing software||Cura/Idea Maker/Simplify 3D|
|Working condition||Temp:10-30’C Humidity:20-50%|