Xplorer 3D in colaboration with FlashForge, now presents the Dreamer-the latest and most advanced desktop 3D printer from the makers of the popular Creator, Creator X, and Creator Pro. Not only does the Dreamer look sleeker, but the performance advances are what one would expect when some of the best 3D engineers are put to the challenge. It’s got a fully enclosed body, wifi connectivity, a built-in SD port, a build volume of 230 x 150 x 140, a higher resolution color touch screen, full manufacturer’s warranty fulfilled by Xplorer 3D, and lifetime support provided by expert FlashForge technicians. And still, it’s more affordable than the competition. So, with the latest printing technology from FlashForge, and the peace of mind that comes from buying from Xplorer 3D, you can dream bigger and better than ever before.
● New 3.5″ HD IPS touchscreen
● Built-in WiFi, uploading the printing file to machine
● Built-in 4g memory support with storing file and folder
● Compatible both with Skeinforge and Slic3r slicing
● Enclosed chamber insulates and protects ABS prints
● Package Size: 590 x 470 x 580 mm
● Actual Size: 485 x 400 x 335 mm
● Package Weight: 16.00 kgs
● Actual Weight: 10.5 kgs
● Resolution: 0.1~0.2mm
● Build Volume: 230 x 150 x 150 mm
● Filament Compatibility: ABS / PLA / PVA
Operating Systems: Window XP/7/8, Mac OS. Not compatible with Linux
What’s In the Box
● FLASHFORGE Dreamer
● Two Spools of Filament (0.6 kg ABS and 0.6 kg PLA)
● USB Cable
● Power cord
● Tool Kits
● 4GB SD Card
Exclusively available for the consumers in
Pakistan (Karachi,Lahore,Islamabad, Multan,Faisalabad, Peshawar, Gujrat,Gujranwala,Sialkot) @ Xplorer 3D Pakistan.
GCC Countries (Middle East) including – UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah) | Qatar | Oman | Bahrain | Saudi Arabia | Kuwait only at XPLORER 3D Middle East – Powered by AZAM OFFICE EQUIPMENT CO LLC – Burdubai, Dubai.